As I would recommend to anybody joining any mailing list, message board, Yahoo! Group, or Usenet newsgroup, you might want to read some of the recent messages to see if your question has already been answered. (I know it has, because I answered the very same thing a day or two ago and that message thread is still quite obvious in the group's message history.)
Yes, I could answer again now, but it's really better to promote a basic courtesy of looking for readily-available information before asking questions. -- Stuart Whitmore [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.just-stuart.com/ If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
