I've just joined and looking forward to passing on whatever little
knowledge I have and picking up sone new info on the way round.

Speaking of infomation. I'm in the process of updating my website:
www.abcwritersnetwork.co.uk - update due Aug 15 - and I want to add a
feed to it. I'm new to RSS and maybe I've missed something but how can
you tell how often a site is updated. I appreciate that you can't say
definately 3hrs, 3days, 3weeks or whatever but is there any way you
can get a general idea of how ofen the site updates.

Any infomation members feel able to offer is greatly received.

Kevin Hart
Ireland









If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to