I often see many feeds in other languages. I would be willing to bet that any translated information would be very welcome also. I am not sure of the road map Jeff and Bill have planned, hopefully they will contact you.
Regards, Lance mahasvin wrote: >I recently translated Dowes's howto on lo-tech RSS-isaton of websites >into Russian. Is syndic8 interested in Russian speaking audience? > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
