Hello Everyone. 

I am totally new and I am sooooo confused.. Can someone please help me 
understand how to get started on the right track to understand this RSS 
stuff and being a part of this group.

1. I do not have a blog, but want to start one.  Suggestions on the 
best way to go? 

2. RSS feeds: totally confused.  I have a website that went live in 
June called www.buckeye-classifieds.com.  I was told to make sure I use 
rss feeds... I have read,until I am blue in the face, so many 
articles/commentaries on RSS feeds... I more confused now than I was 
before.  Can anyone please direct me to a place where I can learn about 
rss feeds and how they can be a benefit to me, my webiste and my 
users?  All I got out of all my reading was to make an .xml file, which 
i did.  it is found here: http://www.buckeye-classifieds.com/bci.xml.  

I submit to Syndic8 and when I look at the my profile and do a search 
of my feed and get this: 

Status: Polling     
Poll Status: Never had more than 0 headlines per day. 

What does this mean..? It is very obious I do not understand what I am 
doing.  

3. If I am in the wrong place please let me know... 

thank you... (and I apologize ahead of time if this is not where I 
should ask these types of questions) 









If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to