I thought I had my feed approved several months ago, but apparently I was
wrong.

 

Please approve my feed:

 

http://www.syndic8.com/feedinfo.php?FeedID=485894

 

Thanks-

 

James Copenhaver, PMP

Key Results Management, Inc.

www.k-r-m.com <http://www.k-r-m.com/>  - Business Continuity Consulting
Services

www.abc-concepts.com <http://www.abc-concepts.com/>  - Business Continuity
Training Services

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Office:  (404) 437-6485

Cell:  (404) 290-6246



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to