True, the Suggest feature works best with a data feed address when one
exists. (If none exists, suggesting a site address is intended to
alert Evangelists about a site that may need encouragement and/or
assistance in syndicating its content -- which isn't applicable for
you.)
I've always just tacked "atom.xml" on to the end of my Blogger
(Blogspot-hosted) blogs to form the address for the Atom feed. For
example, the feed for my (presumably) short-lived blog about
participating in NaNoWriMo 2006, which exists at...
http://ranowrimo.blogspot.com/
...would be:
http://ranowrimo.blogspot.com/atom.xml
That's always worked in the past and seems to be working now.
However, maybe it will be changing as part of the Blogger Beta? (I'm
sure hoping they at least upgrade to a current version of Atom as part
of their changes!)
Hope this helps,
--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/
On 10/30/06, Dena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi. I just joined syndic8. I would like to submit my blog but am not
> sure how. My blog is on blogger. I went into "suggest" but I don't
> think it wants the url of my blog. I'm not sure where to get the url
> of my feed. Any ideas? Or should I ask at Blogger?
> Thanks
> Dena
>
If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/