Hello there.  My name is Brandon Ferdig and I'm happy to have just become a 
member of this group.  I hope to get to know a few of you along the way!  A bit 
about me:  I just started an internship for a consultant recording interviews 
with businesspeople about matters regarding online marketing.  Ironically, I 
wish to better market online my shows and get more listeners.  The recordings 
were initially used for the consultants' website and email newsletter.  Now I'm 
trying to utilize all the sources available to maximize an audience, so have 
begun syndicating the shows, pinging to various feed sites and podcast 
directories.  Sydic8 was one of those sites, so here I am.  I'm real new to 
this and hope to gain some knowledge about how to better market my shows.  I 
just suggested the feed for syndic8, so hopefully you'll soon get to hear the 
shows.  If it's up your alley, there's some pretty good material.    

Any ideas from anybody is greatly appreciated.  I hope to hear from some of 
you.     

-Brandon Ferdig

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to