I am new to Joomla, RSS feeds and not what I would consider  good at web 
design  or computers.  I have submitted my feed to  syndtc8 and not even 
sure if I did it right. The URL I submitted is 
http://diabetic-diet-secrets.com/members/component/option,com_rss/Itemid,0/feed,RSS2.0/no_html,1/
I also know I have one that is different 
http://diabetic-diet-secrets.com/members/index2.php?option=com_rss 
<http://diabetic-diet-secrets.com/members/index2.php?option=com_rss>
Which is the proper one to submit?

My site is http://Diabetic-Diet-Secrets.com. My goal is 2 fold.
1. To Share the information I learned for controlling type 2 diabetes 
with diet.
2. To build an on-line community of type 2 diabetics for mutual support 
and sharing of information.

Unfortunately, I am much better at controlling blood glucose than I am 
as a webmaster. I wish I could use the RSS syndication feature to show 
all new additions to the site but it only seems to work for the front 
page or News items from my site. I am hoping RSS will be a way to build 
site traffic but not even sure of that. You have to understand, I am 60 
and just learning about all of this stuff and all self taught which 
leaves lots of holes in what I know and what I need to know.

 --

Toma Grubb
Admin for:
www.NutriCoach.net
www.NutriCoach2.com
www.Diabetic-Diet-Secrets.com
www.Scott-Family.us.com
health.groups.yahoo.com/group/nutricoach/




If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to