I joined last week. A bit confusing, as most newbies agree. I went 
through the Web site the day I joined and read what I could. It asked 
me to review entries - now being game for almost anything, I jumped 
in -- and got buried. I looked at 20 entries...none was newer than 
2005. None were live urls. So, I marked them dead, only to find later 
that I was probably supposed to mark them for reapir or something. 
*shrug*

I'm ready to slow down -- drift for a bit. I have no idea what 
happened to my entry - not having copied the number down. I see from 
the volume of email that I'm supposed to post a message begging to 
have it reviewed. :-)

I'll just sit over here and read the posts. My blog isnt commercial, 
so I have no panic about getting everything done this muinute. Nice to 
be here. Nice to meet you. I like the project-  it seems interesting.

Maryan Pelland



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to