I haven't visited Syndic8 in quite a while, sorry.  I am glad to see
you seem to have fixed the terrible slowness that plagued you back
when I first added my site.

I did notice today that my site ( http://aplawrence.com ) is listed
under two feed ids.  The first is 32410, which I know is the feed ID I
got when I registered this way back when - though strangely the log
shows that someone else "suggested" it - not so, I know darn well I
was the one who submitted it!

It also shows up under feed id 418775.

I don't mind that it is listed twice (I'm sure many sites are), but if
you want to clean things up, feel free to delete the 418775 or
redirect it to the original..



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to