Greetings, I had asked many of you to connect with me on "grouply" and
some of you were wise not to accept or to join me via IM or just stay
connected here. I have decided to discontinue being part of grouply as
of tomorrow. That will give me time to contact any of you I have
personally invited.
I have discovered some problems with grouply involving invasion of
privacy and groups I did not know  about when I first started using
grouply. This is my fault and I should have read more carefully and
asked around. I will do my best to contact all of you and attempt to
connect through IM or other groups we are already involved. My main
reason for connecting through grouply was to make friendships and
share ideas,etc in addition to the group we already belong to.I don't
want that to be defeated.
I apologize for the inconvenience and hassle.
Rivkah


------------------------------------

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
http://www.syndic8.com/Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to