Bugs item #1694235, was opened at 2007-04-04 14:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1694235&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On the 'view' menu, I can toggle various things on and off, like grid display,
grid snap, onion skin, etc., but there's no visual indication of whether the
toggle is currently on or off.

It would be useful to see, especially for the 'low-res' toggle, some
indication, such as a check mark next to the menu entry when the toggle is on.