Bugs item #1773600, was opened at 2007-08-13 18:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1773600&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Render Artifact
Group: SVN version

Initial Comment:
Running Synfig svn551 on gentoo AMD64 dualcore system.

I had version 548 installed and could render animations fine (but could not
import PNG's). With version 551 I can import PNG's but cannot render the
results. The preview mode works fine, but rendering the stuff as gif, png or
mpg just renders the one frame I am currently viewing, not the animation. It
also doesn't matter whehter I use the mode "auto" or manually select png or
gif. Attempts at rendering using ffmpeg or any other option apart from gif, png
or auto, causes synfig to give me an empty file and the message "file rendered
successfully".

I used the "knight-rider" example from the tutorial as that worked fine for me
under SVN 548.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)