Bugs item #1776025, was opened at 2007-08-17 12:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pabs3
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1776025&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: Latest release (0.61.06)

Initial Comment:
When following the tutorial immediately after installation, I attempted to draw
a circle.  The canvas showed only a small arc of a huge circle, and when the
mouse button is released, the arc disappears.  The params for the circle's
center become something like -425.0000001, 602.00000001 and the radius is zero.
 If I manually set the center to 0,0 and the radius to a positive amount, I get
the circle visible on the canvas.

Every item I draw is given a center well off of the canvas.  This includes
selection tool, etc.

I'm running Ubuntu, updated with the Gutsy kernel and Synfig Studio 0.61.05-124
with Synfig version 0.61.06.

I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for additional information or testing.