Bugs item #1685573, was opened at 2007-03-21 23:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1685573&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
See http://dooglus.rincevent.net/synfig/gif-target.html for an example of how
.gif output can look rough compared to .png output.

I realise this is probably caused by the .gif format having a limit of 256
colours per frame, but even given that limitation it should be possible to make
the results look better than this.