Bugs item #1568818, was opened at 2006-10-01 18:42
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1568818&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the current svn version, I made a gradient, then
moved forward in time and changed the colours on the
gradient.  I was expecting the frames between the two
waypoints to show colours between the 2 extremes, but
they don't.

So I have:

at 0s:  a white-red gradient
at 10s: a white-blue gradient

I was expecting to be able to look at 5s and see a
white-magenta gradient, but I don't.  From 0s to 9s
23f it's a white-red gradient, which suddenly jumps
to being white-blue at 10s.