Feature Requests item #1741236, was opened at 2007-06-22 02:42
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757419&aid=1741236&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: User interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I think it would be better to name documents something like "Animation 1" or
"Project 1" rather than using the uninformative "Untitled1".  (There lack of a
space between the word untitled and the number is what intially drew my eye to
this minor problem.)

The idea being that even "Untitled" is a title and a not particularly useful
title if found on a document in folder full of other similarly Untitled
documents.  Not sure if you are familiar with the software Dia a GTK
application for drawing diagrams but there I made a suggestion to change the
default document name to from "Untitled" to "Drawing"

A patch is better than no patch but the very simple patch I've provided changes
the word "Untitled" to "Animation " and is only really intended to make my
suggestion clearer.  It is entirely possible that there might be better choices
than Animation, perhaps Drawing/Project/Movie (although Movie is a bit too
American for my liking) but I do hope you will consider making this small
change.

Thanks in advance

Alan