Bugs item #1796971, was opened at 2007-09-18 12:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1796971&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
modify a document
try to quit synfig
"you've modified stuff - want to save?"
yes
hit cancel in the fileselector dialog
synfig quits (without saving, or re-confirming)

I said "yes" I want to save my work, then messed up in the file selector.
Shouldn't it at least ask again before quitting and losing my work?  How do
other apps deal with this?  It doesn't feel right the way it is now.