Feature Requests item #1807823, was opened at 2007-10-04 17:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pxegeek
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757419&aid=1807823&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I can't find a way to resize or rotate a group since they only have a single
duck.  It would be very helpful to be able to squash and stretch a simple
object like a circle.  I find that I am using blines to make ovals, etc instead
of using the circle tool which would be easier.