Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757418&aid=1815710&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm a Computer System studient from spain, and I have good knowledge in C++,
GTKmm and SVG. My goal is to create a MOD_SVG plugin for Synfig.

I never participated in (oficial) Subversion / CVS projects. is needed to join
to developers group to make comits to SVN repository?

Comment By: dooglus (dooglus)