Bugs item #1830670, was opened at 2007-11-12 22:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1830670&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Save prompts to a save file dialog correctly and save a file. Load the file
doesn't retrieve the saved sketch. It  shows some sort of rectangular lines,
maybe the boundaries of the sketch saved.