Bugs item #1842510, was opened at 2007-12-02 02:08
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by genete
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1842510&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Render Artifact
Group: SVN version

Initial Comment:
Please Render the following animation example and see that the render is not
following the lst file sequence.

It consists on 4 jpg images called
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

they have images of "1", "2", "3" and "4"

also there is a file called animation.lst that have inside this:

FPS 24
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f1.jpg

and so on.
If you render the sample file (24fps) that is an imported image of the
animation.lst file it renders the following sequence:

1
1
2
4