>Comment By: Atrus (gmatrus)
Date: 2008-01-07 00:15

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1627997
Originator: YES

As you can see, if not .svn directory or no svn client is present, no
revision number will be added. So, for release we can make export of
release revision or remove .svn directory manually.
However, current version of this patch will display an error message while
reconfiguring if no svn client is exist. I upload a bit of fixed version,
which supress this message.
File Added: ETL-configure-rev.patch

Comment By: dooglus (dooglus)