Bugs item #1798412, was opened at 2007-09-19 14:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1798412&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: SVN version

Initial Comment:
0.61.06 synfigstudio SVN = 689; synfig SVN = 693

Add a text.
Go to Style parameter and change it (to Italic or Oblique)
Nothing change.

Same with Weight parameter

On the other hand the Font Family is not selectable form a list. I can only
insert a text there. I have found that (in my Ubuntu 6.10) the following fonts
work:

Courier
Times
Serif
Verdana
Sans Serif (I think this one is the default one when it doesn't recognizes the
font)
Maybe there are more working. Is it not possible to include the possible fonts
from a dialog window?. The user should select a font file (True Type) and the
program read the file and render the text.

Even more. Sometimes, when click on the parameter to edit it then it show me
weird things like a pair of points values, the word Normal, Italic, and others.

Finally the Orientation parameter should be called "OffSet" or "Indent" not
Orientation. It is confusing.

Carlos

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)