Bugs item #1796857, was opened at 2007-09-18 08:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ulrikboden
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1796857&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
v.0.61.06 r705
In some circumstances the "Rotation layer"s "origin" and "amount" visible
handles/points is not visible, in this example the rotation layer is
encapsulated at the first level, if I move it outside the encapsulated "folder"
the handles will be visible.
example .sifz file:
http://www.musikboden.se/synfigfiles/RotHandlesUnVisible.sifz