Feature Requests item #1741220, was opened at 2007-06-22 07:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pabs3
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757419&aid=1741220&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: User interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Not really a bug so I file my suggestion here that Synfig would do well to use
the standard Gtk About dialog.
It may seem trivial but the standard dialog means that little bit less
maintenance, that little bit more consistency, it provides a suitable place for
a longer list of authors and other contributors such as translators and
documentation.  The standard Gtk About dialog also encourages good habits such
as including a description of what the program is actually "About" namely 2-D
Animation.

Hope you will consider this minor suggestion and take it as an opportunity to
cut out one more bit of custom code and save that little bit of maintenance for
the drawing and animation I'm sure the users care most about.