Bugs item #1912943, was opened at 2008-03-12 19:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dooglus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1912943&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi ,I'm working on Synfig Studio 0.61.08. on Ubuntu.
Rotation works ok for any other shapes except rectangles - i.e. those made by
the rectangle tool. If i want to make a rectangle and rotate it properly i have
to use the polygon tool. I think this is a bug. I noticed around some other
complains about the rotation bug, but for me it concerns only the figures drawn
with the rectangle tool. The others work fine , even the multi-layer complex
shapes.

What happens in fact:
 when rotating it does not rotate, instead it changes shape in a very bizzare
manner :) - i.e. as if it were using the center of the figure as the simetry
point and reshapeing the figure around that point. And i realy think i'm using
it right as it works fine for other shapes.