Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pabs3
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757418&aid=1910413&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For the moment I cannot test this icon because it is not coded in the Restore
default colors buttons.

Please tell me if the name of the file is proper or should be changed.

See attached file.