Feature Requests item #1922686, was opened at 2008-03-22 00:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757419&aid=1922686&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: User interface
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Sorry for posting several requests inside one report, bt I simply don't want to
flood the tracker...

- Waypoints in the timetrack dialog should be able to be moved via the arrow
keys.  Modifier keys might be used for that as well:  no modifier+arrow: ~1/4
second, shift+arrow: 1 second, Ctrl+arrow: 1 frame.

- (Maybe the up/down arrows could change the waypoint's interpolation mode.)

- It should be possible to select several waypoints in the timetrack dialog at
once, just like ducks: Ctrl+click toggles whether a waypoint is selected or
not, dragging a rectangle with the mouse should select everything inside.

- Maybe, if there are no other reasons against it: When several layers are
selected, all their ducks should show up (maybe gray if they don't belong to
all layers?) and all of them also should be able to be selected.  Use case for
this:  I might want to move waypoints of several layers to a different time at
once.