Message generated for change (Comment added) made by genete
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757418&aid=2087747&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch allows the user set and remember between sessions the preferred x,y
dimensions of a new canvas. It uses the miscellaneous tab of the Settings
dialog.

See the screen shot:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/Genete/synfig/Pantallazo-AtributosdeSynfigStudio.png

I would like someone test it and send me a comment to apply the patch.

I hope it can be useful.

Genete