Bugs item #1898266, was opened at 2008-02-21 00:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by genete
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=1898266&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: SVN version

Initial Comment:
It can only be reached by using a keyboard shortcut (F12)

Also "Settings..." menu entry have not a short cut. It can be used any of the
F1 to F7, they are free.

Date: 2008-09-11 22:12

Message:
Oops Sorry for the delayed response.
Yes, Options in the Caret menu exists. So forget that.
And yes, Setup... instead of Settings...
OK, I'll modify the bug title and try to work to solve it.
Wish me good luck
-G

Comment By: dooglus (dooglus)