Bugs item #2108697, was opened at 2008-09-13 08:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=2108697&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: SVN version

Initial Comment:
When edit a gradient, and you select a CPoint by clicking on its triangle
slider it is not set white as usually did. It stills black, what makes very
difficult to know which CPoint are you editing each time. I've noticed since I
upgraded to Ubuntu 8.04.
I would like it were confirmed in other versions/platforms.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2008-09-13 10:23

Message:
Also it fails in other kind of controls:
If you run gnome-appearance-properties and select a theme and its detailed
properties you can set which type of controls you have in the theme.
The controls that fails are:

Human
Human-ClearLooks
Human-Murrine
Redmond

Comment By: Paul Wise (pabs3)
Date: 2008-09-13 09:27

Message:
Can't reproduce this on Debian lenny with the Mist GTK+ theme.