Bugs item #3472549, was opened at 2012-01-11 12:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by genete
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=3472549&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: Latest release

Initial Comment:
I've set many of my shortcuts to single keys, like "a" for select all and "d"
for deselect.

When writing in param input fields those characters can't be used, the tool is
activated instead.
As an example it's impossible to write "Arial" in a text layer font family
string field...
Same for layer name inputs.
Also I tried to set play canvas to "," and stop to "." - Not a good idea, I'm
not able to write real values with decimals... timeline starts playing as soon
as I hit ","...

In text layer "text" value where there is an input text box popping up those
key can be used.