Bugs item #3486412, was opened at 2012-02-09 14:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zelgadis_ksee
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757416&aid=3486412&group_id=144022

not just the latest update.
Category: Usability
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Canvasview shortcuts only works when actual canvas window is selected.

This was introduced with the fix of bug 3472549. Previously canvas shortcuts
worked consistently over the UI, no matter which window was in focus.

Date: 2012-02-09 15:49

Message:
Yes, this can produce some issues.
For example, if I select one or two layers in layers Panel and press Ctl+A,
then it selects all  layers in layers panel instead of selecting all ducks
in the canvas (like old behaviour). To select all ducks I must activate
canvas window before pressing Ctl+A...

Another thing: when canvas window is active focus often goes to the
"Quality" spinbox in the toolbar at the top. If that happening then I can't
use Ctrl+. and Ctrl+, keyboard shortcuts to navigate to next/prev frame. I
guess maybe this issue will be fixed when Jcome will fix toolbar widget...