This one?
http://www.easyicon.cn/icondetail/542174/

For my taste, I prefer folder(retouched) to box. The box is used for library already :(

-- Sent from my HP Pre3

On Jan 4, 2013 15:13, Konstantin Dmitriev <ksee.zelga...@gmail.com> wrote:

2013/1/4 Dave Jeffery <david.richard.jeff...@gmail.com>:
> I'll play with the binaries and give you my thoughts. But whatever happens
> that box icon is UGLY ^__^ !!!

Then it have to be reworked. ^__^

2013/1/4 Yu Chen <jco...@gmail.com>:
> Don't make me wrong. I am open for the group icon. Since I am not a "daily"
> synfig user, my thoughts maybe totally wrong :)
>
> Here I would like to propose two solutions:
>
> 1) Use Yellow BOX, but with a retouched, tango-ish version, so that it looks
> like a member of Synfig Studio Icons family :) and to have a falt version
> for type_canvas
> 2) Use folder metaphor, but use a folder in yellow or whatever other color
> from tango palette instead of blue.

Folder of different color is a good idea too. I have played a bit with
the folder icon making it easy to change the color -
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15516795/layer_other_group_icon.sif

But the best would be to have a retouched version of box.

Thank you!
K.

--
http://morevnaproject.org/