Thanks Carlos, now the internal names of these panels are reverted:

- Library Panel
- Graph Panel
- Set Panel
- Parameters Panel

the hack function to map renamed panels is not needed and removed as well.

Cheers!

~ yu

--
No one will come, Yu has to make it happen by Yu-self.

2013/1/7 Carlos López González <genet...@gmail.com>

> The attached patch fixes the Connect issue.
> It triggers another problem caused by the hack function made to load
> properly the seetings file when started Synfig Studio for the first time
> after renaming. If the children dock internal name is not changed (as per
> my patch) there is not need of the hack function and so the Library panel
> (aka children panel) will appear.
>
> Yu, please, repeat this kind of patch for the other hardcoded panel names
> modified, reverting to its original name and remove the hack function that
> modify the readed settings file to replace the renamed dock panels.
>
> Cheers!
> Carlos
>

> 2013/1/7 Carlos López González <genet...@gmail.com>
>
>> Yes please. Open the bug issue.
>> I think that I know the cause.
>> I'll comment directly to Jcome's github branch.
>>
>> https://github.com/jcome/synfig/commit/841dc18d3174d6c45351e9e5d2e04380c28b4c19#commitcomment-2392580
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

>> 2013/1/7 Konstantin Dmitriev <ksee.zelga...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I have discovered a significant bug today.
>>> Since the Children Panel renamed to Library I can't link exported
>>> values to params anymore.
>>>
>>> Steps to reproduce:
>>> 1. Open file which have some exported value
>>> 2, Select exported item in the Library panel
>>> 3. Right-click some parameter of the same type in the Parameters panel
>>> 4. There's no "Connect" option in the menu. So I can't connect