Hi,

I am taking care of the issue #507[1], but can not figure out how to make
those localizable strings can be taken into account by intltool (POT
file).

It would be appreciated if you can take a look at my code[2] and advise.

[1] http://www.synfig.org/issues/thebuggenie/synfig/issues/507
[2]
https://github.com/jcome/synfig/commit/cbf8b22ff088124ddc0ad0985b8516cc58f5cd40

Cheers!

~ yu

--
No one will come, Yu has to make it happen by Yu-self.