Here's the slides and accompanying text. Anyone missing anything or would like some correction? I've tried to keep it broad and not go too much into detail or smaller features.
Will send to LGM later today.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2811229/TEMP/Synfig/final/synfigstudio-0.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2811229/TEMP/Synfig/final/synfigstudio-1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2811229/TEMP/Synfig/final/synfigstudio-2.png