Hi, first of all, sorry to reply this to dev maillist instead of issue tracker, I don't have good internet access at the moment.

I was considering this as well days ago, and had experienced. The only concerning is this will change the behavior of toggle button when user clicking the only toggled button, it might confuse user since it can not be toggled off as normal. But after playing with this behavior a bit, it seems ok for me at  least, let me push my code later on when I get time and better internet access.

-- Sent from my HP Pre3