Dear all from here ...
and Konstantin,

>From this screenshot I can see the cursor is still misaligned. And I
>can reproduce the same when building my own copy.

Yep, that"s right i have reach the "same misalignment" as before :
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1396808068.png
No progression, but at least no regression this side.

>Also, when moving timecursor to the left the misalign shifts to the
>left as well.

>If I set tumecursor to the start (frame 0), then orange timecursor (at
>the top) gets invisible.

Yep, this is due to the resizing of the header : the cursor has always been
drawn behind the timeslide wigdet graduation ... but now has the timeslide is
few pixel less height, any part of the orange cursor is visible when positioned
under primary graduation (noted P)

P       P       P

(and this, depend on fonts setting has you can see in next screenshot)
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1396809263.png

>I hope there is a way to fix that.

I want to say yes ... maybe by drawing the cursor after the graduation
of the timeslide widget? This could fix this nasty feature for all the case the
orange cursor disappear behind primary graduation