It's ready (maybe a fix is hidden inside) ....
https://github.com/d-j-a-y/synfig/commit/3ff80e2059c13b50ab41d7d09cc827e2e84a2668

Objet: Re: [synfig] Fix161 - Align rows of Params Panel and Timetrack Panel
(#126)

Sure! I just need to run the script and wait ;)

Yep, i saw the orange cursor behing... that's why it's incredible ! ... (at one
moment, i though i badly commited/pushed ... )

i will do soon a commit with some debug messages ... could you test it for me ?