I' started the build procedure from scratch (removed c:/cygwin and cleaned
c:/synfig-build just leaving cygwin-dist synfig and NSIS folders) and then
this is what I got:

make[2]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/c/synfig-build/mlt/src/modules/gtk2'
factory.c:23:21: fatal error: gdk/gdk.h: No such file or directory
 #include <gdk/gdk.h>
                     ^
compilation terminated.

I can't believe that I don't have gdk.h headers(!). Maybe it is because it
is a 'gtk2' module and not 'gtk3'? But well, I did the easier solution that
is remove the include directive and surprise! it compiled mlt!

It progressed further in compilation and still getting the same error:

main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
main.cpp:68:15: error: 'locale_from_utf8' is not a member of 'Glib'
  locale_dir = Glib::locale_from_utf8(locale_dir);
               ^

Grrr! ^__^

Thoughts?

>> Ok, so I have added a patch to pass the gtk3 complain from the
>> configuration:
>>

>> https://github.com/genete/synfig/commit/be1237ba066362130ff7de897999e40425273f1a
>>
>> But I get now a complain at compile time:
>>
>> main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
>> main.cpp:68:15: error: 'locale_from_utf8' is not a member of 'Glib'
>>   locale_dir = Glib::locale_from_utf8(locale_dir);
>>                ^
>>
>> And I have not more ideas? Any help?
>>

> I am not sure what's the issue here, but my first suggestion is to erase
> c:\cygwin\usr\i686-w64-mingw32\ and then restart build script. Also,
> cleaning synfig build dir could help. ^__^
>
> Regards,
> K.

Carlos