Hello here,

(from gtk3 branch)

It take me a few days to understand what's happen around colors selections...!

But in fact, it's the "Visually Linear Color Selection" option from setup
dialog who
now need to be unselected to have a "linear color selection" and also we have
real
html code now .. !!! That's great ... and thank's to cairo (and ivan)

I repeat for those who read in diagonal :
Real HTML COLOR CODE Now in Synfig!

So i think that, the "Visually Linear Color Selection" option is now outdated
... and should be removed.
What do you think ?

--------- commits involved-----
Fix rulers size and color