Lately spammers are real persons and captchas doesn't work. Even captchas
are broken by some bots, so... It is just a question of "kill'm all".

I use to delete two or three spammers each day or two. Reporting spamming
helps a lot to do not need to read the post to detect them. Many of them
just copy one previous post from the forum or other external forum to try
to pass unadvertised and change signature after they are not detected. In
those cases just the intuition works and of course Goolge helps. ;)

>> I have updated the forums. Please let me know if that helps. ^_^
>>

> I guess it doesn't help as we excepted, after the update, just few minutes
> ago, I found and deleted a spammer :-(
>
> ~ yu

Carlos