There's a page in the wiki with release notes that is now obsolete.
http://wiki.synfig.org/wiki/Releases
The last entry is 0.62.0 and there is a note saying "The pages below
have been moved to the website"

I think it is very useful though to have this information at the wiki as
reference. To browse through release notes to find a particular feature
or change is tedious work... Having it all collected in the wiki makes a
lot of sense to me.

I'll update the wiki page with new and older release notes.

-David

--
David Rylander

tel: +46(0)708-461978