Hello, everyone!

Today it's the second day when I'm trying to resolve the issue with
MediaWiki mail -
http://www.synfig.org/issues/thebuggenie/synfig/issues/863
No luck.

The issue is appeared after the recent update of MediaWIki. Since then
the mail function isn't working. There are different solutions
provided on the net (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgSMTP#Error_sending_mail:_Unknown_error_in_PHP.27s_mail.28.29_function_Mediawiki
) but they aren't working for our case.

So, here comes a minute of complain from me. ^__^

MediaWiki have always been hard to maintain - it doesn't provide an
automatic update mechanism for core, all plugins also have to be
updated manually (by downloading files unpacking, etc). This takes a
lot of my time.
Now we have a mail system broken as well.

Looks like it's time to think about migration to other wiki system.

What I would like it to be:
* Lightweight
* With spam protection
* Should provide automatic updates

It seems like DokuWiki could be a good here. Any other alternatives?

Best Regards,
K.