I usually do this quite frequently but are on a holiday now with limited time
ind internet connection.
I think the forumss fill a need. Do we need to be as drastic as shutti.g them
down? Perhaps a message that we are a bit understaffed so new appprovals might
take some time is enough.
The spam issue is nowadays about non existing since I turned approval on so I
think the forums can stay unmaintained for days in a row without any real harm.
-david

On 22 juli 2015 14:15:55 EEST, "Carlos López González" <genet...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>Hi there!
>I'm really very busy lately and haven't time to moderate forums
>properly. I
>find 7/8 post pending to approve every time I check the forums every
>three
>or four days.
>Is anyone apart me doing the task of approve first posts?
>Cheers!
>
>--
>Carlos

>Don't Limit Your Business. Reach for the Cloud.
>GigeNET's Cloud Solutions provide you with the tools and support that
>you need to offload your IT needs and focus on growing your business.
>Configured For All Businesses. Start Your Cloud Today.
>https://www.gigenetcloud.com/

Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.