Hello everyone!

Today we have made an important step - Cobra rendering engine was
merged into master branch.
This means the master branch now reflect the most recent status of development.
Please rebase your unmerged contributions.

Considering, that the Cobra rendering engine is still in heavy
development and not yet ported to Win/OSX, I will maintain one more
branch, called - "1.0.x".
This is a branch for critical fixes and minor additionas for version 1.0.2.

In short:
* All your future contributions are welcome to master branch.
* All critical fixes will be backported to 1.0.x branch. We will keep
releasing 1.0.3 and so on, until the master branch will become stable.

Best Regards,
K.