On 6/7/2017 4:18 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
06/07/2017 02:43 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 6/6/2017 9:07 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
I would like to setup my ENA (day job) BackupPC to back it up as well so we have it covered multiple ways. I have put in WAY too much time the past month and don't want to risk loosing any of that work.

+1 though if you would like, I can give a license of CP to you and you could make it a destination for backups as well.

Send it over. I will be glad to setup a CP destination here in Dallas and backup all of this work.

OK recapping that I am happy to give you a license too but after thinking more, you don't need one and it might make it too complicated.

You just need the exe from http://www.pccc.com/downloads/crashplan/ and the registration code. Then you just install it on that machine and the other machines show up as a destination when you use the same user email that I put encrypted in the sysadmin accounts dir.

Thoughts?

KAM