On 6/7/2017 4:03 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
We have tons of bandwidth so I don't think this SA mirror traffic is going to even come up on our radar but I was just asking for the sake of efficiency. It seems like we are publishing extra rulesets for about 7 hours that isn't really an update unless the devs are committing rule changes during that 7 hours.
Agreed. I just don't want to take away a slippery slope on rules. I am more hopeful we can get people committing than otherwise. There has been a stuffload of movement in the background.

Sounds like we should take up Huawei on their offer in the near future so maybe start that conversation with them with plans to have something in place a few months from now.
Roger, will ask soon!

Regards,
KAM